drank Darjeeling Mim by Pekko Teas

And this reminds me of why 2nd flushes are my favorite. Full of flavor and distinctively darjeeling. This was my tea of Halloween night. Smooth and luxurious, with several steeps for this cup. A hint of astringency, which I do associate with darjeelings, which is all good.

I have had tea previously which was labeled as darjeeling mim. I’m now no longer sure if it really was. I didn’t care much for it and I love this.

Though I couldn’t drink it with my makeup on from the day:

gmathis

Love it! (I’m thinking that if I did that every day it would cover up the perpetual dark circles under my eyes, yes? ;)

Ysaurella

what a nice makeup Nicole !

Thank you, Ysaurella. :)

And gmathis, I think it would be a great coverup – plus, you’d get sparklies!

CupofTree

Oh that’s funny we both did something similar with face paint lol

Nicole

Though it does look like you had better makeup than I did, CupofTree. Mine was flaking off badly not long after application.

Comments

gmathis

Ysaurella

what a nice makeup Nicole !

Thank you, Ysaurella. :)

And gmathis, I think it would be a great coverup – plus, you’d get sparklies!

CupofTree