Tried this in snow ice cream today. Mom & I made vanilla first and then started wondering if tea would make good snow ice cream.

Steeped about a tablespoon of this in 3/4 cup hot milk for about 5 minutes. Added 1/3 cup sugar, a dash of salt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and let it cool. Folded enough clean fluffy snow to make a firm ice milk.

It’s not bad. I love this tea cold but have never tried it with sugar or with milk. I’m not sure I like the fruit and milk together. Which is odd – I like peach ice cream. I think this experiment needs to be repeated with chai. Even though I’m not a spice ice cream person I do love milk with chai. Now… where to find more snow… :)

No rating since I’ve rated this tea before and this isn’t really a fair tea experience. :)

K S

Awesome way to make the best of the weather! Oooh Earl Grey snow ice cream. I’d have to settle for Earl Grey sleet, and that’s just iced tea :)

Comments

K S

Kansas City, MO