drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

This smells almost wine-y when dry. Like fermented fruit. Steeped it still smells strongly of fruit. Not sure I can pick out which one or ones in particular, just fruit. But not sweet.

A wonderful, deep and smooth flavor. Quenching and yet with just a hint of dryness at the end of the sip. Another leafhopper tea that meets with high approval. Those little bugs are pretty good for tea, apparently. :)

CrowKettle

When I become filthy rich one day I’m going to have an endless supply of this tea.

Nicole

No kidding. I guess if I would quit buying tea I might make quicker progress towards filthy rich. :)

Comments

CrowKettle

Nicole