Another purchased with a half price certificate that would otherwise be out of the normal range of consideration for me to buy without tasting first.

Malty and smooth with a hint of sour hiding in the background. Not overwhelming sour, but definitely there.

This is good. Not sure it justifies the price tag for me. There are other tippy and nontippy yunnans that I like as well or better. But this is a good, high quality tea and I’m glad it is in my cupboard. I’ll enjoy it till it’s gone!

Ysaurella

how much do they sale this tea ?

Nicole

It was $18 for for 2 ounces. If you’d like to try a sample, I’d be happy to share.

Ysaurella

it is really expensive :)
thanks for the offer Nicole, maybe next month as I have shamefully of lot of tea samples I didn’t try yet (including some you sent me !)

Comments

Ysaurella

how much do they sale this tea ?

Nicole

Ysaurella

it is really expensive :)

Kansas City, MO