I got this today at a local shop that sells Russian goods. The package is all in Russian except for the side I took the picture of. :) Here’s a picture of the Russian side: http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/dagony/media/Tea%20Stash/IMG_1987_zps4d73c0f7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

When I opened this, it was holy-cow-bergamot! It’s a pleasant, mild tea with a great bergamot flavor. And the price was definitely right. I think I probably have come to prefer cream Earl Greys, but this one will be used up for sure.

Kaylee

The side you photographed in Russian says:
“Select Black Tea
Princess Noori
Earl Grey
Distinctive Taste – Excellent Quality”
The seal says: “Genuine Fresh Tea”, though I’m not certain about the word fresh, it’s hard to make out.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Thanks for the translation, Kaylee! My husband was taking Russian classes but had to stop soon after starting due to work issues, so he wasn’t much help :)

Comments

Kaylee

The side you photographed in Russian says:
“Select Black Tea
Princess Noori
Earl Grey
Distinctive Taste – Excellent Quality”

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :) I am also the proprietor of Tea-Historic, a tiny online dinosaur themed tea shop.

Kansas City, MO