Well, this is odd. A bit of fig, a bit of honey… and lots of other things that I can’t pick out. There is a strange sweet aftertaste. Very odd in that it doesn’t taste sweet when I’m drinking it but immediately after swallowing it, there is a sweetness that suffuses my mouth. I thought at first it was what I was eating with it, but I’m not sure how sharp cheese and pretzels would make a tea sweet. Maybe… the licorice root is the sweet.

Hm. Not sure I like this. I could drink it if it was served to me, but I don’t think I’d choose it over other teas.

Tamm

gah! I was hoping this would be really good..I’ve had it on my Amazon wish list and it just became available.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

PM me and let me share some of this with you. Then you don’t buy a bunch without knowing. You might like this. Everyone has different tastes, especially when it comes to tea :)

Thank you! I pmd you.

Comments

Tamm

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Thank you! I pmd you.

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :) I am also the proprietor of Tea-Historic, a tiny online dinosaur themed tea shop.

Kansas City, MO