This is probably okay to cook with but for the price, you can get a better tea base. This is pretty harsh and to me there is nothing special about it. It’s not undrinkable, it just isn’t a stand-out.

I got it as part of an order to see if I wanted to become a consultant. I think I’ve had enough really great tea over the past couple of years that I can’t bring myself to sell this to other people at the prices Steeped Tea charges. Not when I know that for the same money you can get truly excellent teas.

Cavocorax

That’s good to know! My aunt is buying me some tea from there and I was looking at what was required to host a party / be a consultant etc, but I wouldn’t be comfortable with it if the tea wasn’t enjoyable.

Nicole

I wanted to try the tea before I jumped into selling it and I’m glad I did. I expect many who are not as exposed to tea would like this. Maybe you’ll find something in what your aunt gets you that you like. :) And there is always the possibility that I got a not so good batch.

Comments

Cavocorax

Nicole