This is a decent vanilla black tea. Almost caramelly in smell and with a sweetish taste.

For the price and taste I think I’d probably keep Harney & Son’s Vanilla Black in the cupboard over this one, but if one were making an order from Mahamosa and wanted something to round it out, this is a good tea.

Ysaurella

you should try the Mariage Frère one : Vanille des îles
It’s a very natural one and the base is fantastic

hmm good to know lol

Nicole

I’ll have to try the MF one, Ysaurella. Sounds good!

Sil – I hesitate to recommend a company to someone who has over 200 teas at the moment, but Mahamosa is good to deal with and has generous sample sizes. :)

nicole – lol oh there will be an order one of these days. I’ll have to try the MF one but i for sure have mahamosa on my list of tea places to try eventually. just need to get my cupboard back under control.

Comments

Ysaurella

you should try the Mariage Frère one : Vanille des îles
It’s a very natural one and the base is fantastic

hmm good to know lol

Nicole

I’ll have to try the MF one, Ysaurella. Sounds good!

Kansas City, MO