I added this one as a different tea since the other full leaf Nahorhabi said 2010 on it and the notes were all from a year ago. I believe this is the batch for this year based on Harney listing it with their new teas about a month ago or so.

This was deep, rich and malty to the extreme. So malty I felt a bit furtive while drinking it at work. Almost like I had a no-no beverage in the workplace! As it cooled, a buttery texture infiltrated the cup and made it even better. The only downside to this was that the second cup was not as punchy.

This is a sample that will pay off. I can justify the price of this one. :) Next time they do $25 free shipping and I haven’t just placed 2 other orders…a tin of this one will be mine. Oh, yes. It will be mine.

July, we are totally doing a swap…if i have to go buy teas to find new things you haven’t tried! lol I feel like you just might be at least a half tea sister to terri and i grin

Nicole

Girl, you have rated like 4 times the teas I have. I’m pretty sure you have things that are new to me. :) I’d hate to be the reason anyone buys new tea… /snort. :) I have a pile set aside to make sure I have to send you. July it is!

YAY! yeah..uh that would be totally terrible to uh have to uh by teas so share with you…uh yeah… grin

Comments