This was what they told me I had on the plane from Amsterdam to Kenya. May or may not have been. It was on Kenya Air so I’d say it was likely. I did not see the bag though – it was served already brewed.

It was good. A strong, basic supermarket level of black tea. I had a shot of Amarula after dinner, though and I had a bit left when they brought the tea. Adding the splash of Amarula to this tea made it very, very good. It smoothed it out and made it creamy while bringing a hint of fruit flavor to the cup. I’m definitely going to experiment with Amarula in some basic black teas.

And here are some pictures from the trip.
Not the best. These were all from my phone so I’d have some to use quickly for blog posts. The real pictures from the semi-pro will take awhile to clean up for viewing. He’s a perfectionist like that. :)

so jealous! how did you book your trip etc? lol ok maybe a pm would be better! I want to know moar! :)

Nicole

lol… I’ll send you a pm. :)