drank Anastasia by Kusmi Tea

I’m so very glad I picked this up.

Dry leaves smelled like lemon jello. :)

Nice black tea base and the bergamot and citrus blend quite nicely. Even steeped I occasionally get that lemon jello flavor at the forefront which must mean that I think this is slightly sweet. A lot of times I find citrus earls too tart but this is super!

This is the one that started my shopping list for Kusmi and it did not disappoint. I think this will be a popular one with the tea party folks as well. Speaking of which, now that I’m over my jet lag, it’s probably time for a tea party… :)

Ysaurella

agree this Kusmi is my favourite one. I love the special way the citrus work on the tea base.

Nicole

I shared this with my mother and she says she may be putting this on her list as her go-to tea with bergamot. So at least I’ll have someone to split a tin with when I need more! :)

Comments

Ysaurella

Nicole