drank Passionfruit Jasmine by Art of Tea

This most definitely tastes of “exotic tropical fruit.” It’s lightly sweet and smells very good. The tea base is pretty light. It’s okay hot but cold it’s really good. Continues the preference I seem to have for fruit teas only when cold.

Thanks, CK, for the chance to try this!

CK

Hi Nicole! Nope, this one didn’t come from me but it sounds like something I’d try :)

Nicole

Ok. Wow. This was totally not the tea I was reviewing. I know I was on the Passion Fruit Na Pali page. How did this end up here???

Comments

CK

Nicole