Mmm. This one smells malty and rich when steeped. I used my normal heaping teaspoon in about 10 ounces of water. The leaves are on the small side but the flavor is not. This is a good cup. I’d keep it in my rotation of Assams.

And on a good note, the doctor followup went well. Everything well below danger level – cholesterol, sugars, the whole works. Whew. The only inconvenient directive I got was to exercise. So this is now my 3rd cup of tea since I got home 2 hours ago. Wooohooo for caffeine! And anecdotally for black tea which I chose to believe has been keeping my cholesterol down. ;)

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Yay for everything being healthy!

gmathis

I’m with you on the health benefits; there’s even some verifiable science on our side. The Internet says so :) This Assam sounds good!

Comments

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Yay for everything being healthy!

gmathis