It’s rainy; it’s been dark and rainy all day (though not really cold, just slightly chilled). This was my post dinner tea. Trying to use it up and still have something I like for the evening. :)

In an unusual choice for me I added a sugar cube and a drizzle of cream to two of the cups. Then one I had plain, one with just sugar and one with just cream. I don’t often have tea with milk of any kind but I do love the way the cream looks as it spirals through the cup. An entire pot of tea will probably make me get up 3 or 4 times tonight but it was tasty and worth it. :) And the sugar kept me out of the Halloween candy!

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Today has been a perfect ‘tea’ day, although oddly all I drank was MatchaCCHINOs today.