drank Eros by Tealeaves

Revisiting this one tonight. Still a lovely, lovely tea. Lightly sweet vanilla, orangey deliciousness. I have been saving this but I don’t want to be too stingy with it and have it lose flavor. So I made up a whole pot tonight and I’m enjoying every bit of it. Even after it cools off it’s spectacular.

Watching Hudson Hawk – the movies the husband only tolerates continue. :) I gotta pick him up at the airport later tonight so I had to get in at least one more movie he says he’s seen and put up with far too many times. :) So bad movie, great tea, blanket and heat seeking cats. I better set an alarm to get to the airport in case I fall asleep… :)

Lala

I could watch that movie over and over and over again :)

Nicole

Hah! I’m glad I’m not the only one. We used to have a friend who loved it as much as I do and we’d watch it every couple of months, much to the irritation of my husband… Friend moved far away though and now I have no one to quote it with as I watch it. :P

Lala

When I was growing up we had Hudson Hawk and Tango and Cash on the same VHS. Oh man, that was a great night in. Ha ha

Nicole

I had forgotten all about Tango & Cash. Hub would probably put up with that one. The one my friend and I always wanted to pair with Hudson Hawk was Oscar.

Comments

Lala

I could watch that movie over and over and over again :)

Kansas City, MO