I see I’ve reviewed this before. Perhaps back when I was just getting into this type of tea? I’m not sure how I thought it was light before. Maybe just a different batch. It’s been about a year.

This is simply wonderful. Deeply malty, fruity and cocoa-y. I forgot to look on here to see if I’d had it before when I grabbed the sample with this last order. If I had, I might have sprung for a full tin. It definitely goes on the shopping list now. Must have more than just a sample. Especially now that I’m looking at prices through the lens of per ounce, not just what the immediate cost is. This is comparable to other teas I like for the amount you get. The only downside is that my resteep was very lacking despite leaving it to steep about twice as long as the original time.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Nooooo! I finally decide to suck it up and get a 2 oz tin of this (during the free $25 shipping, of course) and it is out of stock.

Comments

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :) I am also the proprietor of Tea-Historic, a tiny online dinosaur themed tea shop.

Kansas City, MO