drank Golden Monkey by Harney & Sons

I see I’ve reviewed this before. Perhaps back when I was just getting into this type of tea? I’m not sure how I thought it was light before. Maybe just a different batch. It’s been about a year.

This is simply wonderful. Deeply malty, fruity and cocoa-y. I forgot to look on here to see if I’d had it before when I grabbed the sample with this last order. If I had, I might have sprung for a full tin. It definitely goes on the shopping list now. Must have more than just a sample. Especially now that I’m looking at prices through the lens of per ounce, not just what the immediate cost is. This is comparable to other teas I like for the amount you get. The only downside is that my resteep was very lacking despite leaving it to steep about twice as long as the original time.

Nicole

Nooooo! I finally decide to suck it up and get a 2 oz tin of this (during the free $25 shipping, of course) and it is out of stock.

Comments

Nicole

Kansas City, MO