Okay, so I’ve been saying that I don’t normally add milk or sugar to teas. I may have to change that assertion. For the past two weeks more nights than not I have been having a 4 cup pot of an Assam or a Ceylon with cream instead of dinner. It’s just what has sounded good. I’ve gone from “using up leftover cream” to buying half-and-half and cream specifically to have with tea. I still don’t like flavored teas with cream (or sugar usually) but this one is definitely yummy with either or both. :)

The downside to having 32 ounces of tea for dinner is that I have to get it over with before about 7:00 or I’ll be up all night making bathroom trips. :)

Bonnie

The milk tends to bring out maltiness and cocoa in tea, so I do the same with many of my black teas.

gmathis

I’m embarrassed to admit my evening cut-off time for food and drink ;)

Comments

Bonnie

gmathis

I’m embarrassed to admit my evening cut-off time for food and drink ;)

Kansas City, MO