drank Earl Grey Cream by Zen Tea

Um, yeah, wow. This is seriously good EGC. Majorly creamy, smooth and definitely bergamotty. If I were to have to pick one EGC to have in the cupboard, this would be it. I wish Zen had other teas I liked or wanted to try. I thought I ordered some this past weekend, but scrolling through an embarrassing amount of email order confirmations I don’t see one from them. I guess I’ll see if something comes in the mail soon. :)

LOL silly nicole

Nicole

I’m not telling my mother about what I bought. She has already mentioned a possible need for a tea intervention…Pft. No such thing as too much tea, right? :)

i agree! though these days i’m trying to be good…so hard though…

Comments

LOL silly nicole

Nicole

i agree! though these days i’m trying to be good…so hard though…

Kansas City, MO