drank Earl Grey Supreme by Harney & Sons

Got this one as a free sample with the order that arrived today. It was in sachet form.

Nice and medium in body and bergamot, tending to slide toward the lighter side of Earl. It’s good but there are other EGs that I prefer. Not sure though. Maybe having it loose where I can increase the leaf amount as I want would help since I err on the side of more leaf usually.

I think I’m done getting teas for awhile. My Butiki order arrived today as well. Yet… my aunt emailed today and said she had a BOGO coupon for Harney’s Royal Palace tins at Barnes & Noble… I suspect there is more tea to come my way. But if it’s a gift it doesn’t count, right?

boychik

I like it but I have it in loose form. I think I like Diamond Jubilee even more . Grapefruit notes make it more interesting

boychik

Gift doesn’t count. That’s why I give to myself;)

Nicole

Diamond Jubilee I like a whole lot. And I like the way you think. :)