This is another mucho nummy tea from ifjuly

It’s one of the only teas I’ve had that I’d describe as savory. It even smells savory, like a soup broth of some kind. Maybe there is a little smoke lending to that impression, but if there is, it isn’t a harsh smoke or something that sets off my smoke alarm. It’s thick and hefty and serious. Yes, this is a serious tea. And of course I like it a lot – I have expensive tastes. I wish I had the funding for all of my expensive tastes. :)

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML
Kaylee

amen sister

yyz

So true. I really got the savoury notes with this one as well. Remember that they do sell this tea in 20g packets.

Nicole/Tea-Historic

I’ve been avoiding looking too much at yet another tea company. But I resign myself that it will have to happen eventually so it is good to know they sell small sizes.

Comments

Kaylee

amen sister

yyz

Nicole/Tea-Historic

Tea afficianado & founder of the Midwest Tea Festival. I wish I could make a living creating and serving tea parties, but alas, bills prevent that possibility. :) So I make do by catering tea parties for friends and co-workers and drinking tons of tea with my cats on my lap. :) I am also the proprietor of Tea-Historic, a tiny online dinosaur themed tea shop.

Kansas City, MO