And the last of the comparisons. The smell is odd – I think that just means that I can now cross off bourbon vanilla from my list of things I might like. I have tried it in several teas now and not really cared for it. The flavor of this is slightly chemical and off to me. Adding sugar and half-and-half to this makes it very desserty and covers the chemical taste, bringing more vanilla to the forefront. But sugar and half-and-half would likely make just about any vanilla tea more desserty. :) Good with the additions but nothing to make me keep this on hand over any other vanilla tea.

Anna

I like bourbon vanilla for baking (Trader Joe’s has a good one), but I can’t say I’d want it in my tea.