I felt the need to have something wonderful this morning. So I put all that I had left of this fantastic tea in my steeper and brewed up a full 6 cup pot. So smooth, so deep, caramely golden and malty. /contented sigh

I’ve been sipping on it all morning along with some sharp aged cheddar and some garlic-feta dip with crackers. It is hefty and full enough to stand up to strongly flavored food without being overshadowed. And this is the last of this tea in my stash. :( But that means I’ll need to order more once I finish up another couple of Mandala’s teas! Sometimes I think I love to order tea almost as much as I love to drink it. ;)

TheTeaFairy

Yummy snack :-)

Garret

Thank you for sipping and reviewing! Thanks, too, for reminding me that I’m hungry. Lots of tea at the tea shop today and no food makes for a famished man!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Yummy snack :-)