drank Garden Party by Tealeaves

Okay, this doesn’t count against me for my July hiatus since my mother bought it. :)

This is very nice. Scent is very jasmine but a sweet jasmine, if that makes any sense. Sometimes the jasmine scent in tea is a sharp floral, but this one is not. If I were to guess at why I’d say that the Yunnan part of the base is softening it. There is mild malt in the background but it all melds very nicely together. Not in the least bit astringent or bitter, though I did watch the time pretty closely because of the presence of the Ceylon.

This will be a pleasant tin to get through.

Sounds good, but my goodness their tea is expensive! :(

Nicole

It does take a big gulp to buy from them. Per ounce (at least for the ones we got) it isn’t any more expensive than say Butiki but they only offer the 3.5 oz tin option. I wish they’d offer tinless refills and smaller amounts.

Unfortunately Mom & I got hooked on their Eros blend when having tea at Disneyworld a few years ago. So when we are out of that, we try to find other things to try as well. Maybe 1 order per year or so. :) And let me know when you are down on your samples, I’d be happy to share some of their teas. :)

Lol, I don’t need more tea you crazy! :P

Comments

Cameron B.

Sounds good, but my goodness their tea is expensive! :(