drank Eros by Tealeaves

Heavenly. Simply phenomenal. The orange gives it a lovely scent and the vanilla mellows it out and gives it a richness. Smooth and sweet, it goes well with a spot of cream to round it out and give it a fuller body, making it something that can take the place of a dessert. Without cream it is light and refreshing. It brews decently the 2nd time around but is definitely best on first steeping.

Had this originally at the Grand Floridian Tea Room in Disney World (the tea room is wonderful, incidentally, and worth the money for afternoon tea). Tealeaves.com is the only place I have found so far that sells this tea and it isn’t cheap. But truly excellent tea is worth every penny, in my opinion. Life is too short to drink bad tea.

black743

You can actually purchase it at the Grand Floridian Tea Room while you’re there. I purchased a couple small tins, and one of the large ones as well.

Nicole

I was not thinking at the time or I would have done the same. I’m glad to have found another place to get it, though, since even being pricey, it is cheaper than a trip to Disneyworld. :)

Comments

black743

Nicole