Oh, my. This tastes as good as it smells. And, it smells and tastes like coconut-oatmeal cookie heaven meets fresh green Oolong. My grandmother used to make awesome oatmeal cookies with a bunch of coconut, and that is seriously all I can think of while drinking this. I’m taken right back to her kitchen!

So, yeah. This is incredibly silky-smooth and creamy. There’s a delicious sweetness that tastes like toasted coconut, perfectly balanced with crisp, ever so slightly floral Oolong. Thanks for letting me steal a little, Indigobloom! A couple sips in I was already on their site investigating what it would take to get myself some of this.

Tina S.

You’re the third person I know to fall hard for this one!

Jessie

So good! Definitely a crowd-pleaser. I don’t know how anyone could resist it, really. It’s the equivalent of kittens and bunnies in my mug.

SimplyJenW

LOL! Kittens and bunnies in a mug…… ;)

Haha! That’s right. :)

Indigobloom

kittens!! and bunnies… hehe. I’ll forever think of little bunnie ears when I have this tea :P

Indigobloom

I’m glad you like this one. It’s my tea home!!

Comments

Tina S.

You’re the third person I know to fall hard for this one!

SimplyJenW

LOL! Kittens and bunnies in a mug…… ;)

Haha! That’s right. :)

Indigobloom

I’m glad you like this one. It’s my tea home!!

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto