drank Xue Ya by Camellia Sinensis

I forgot about this tea until I noticed tonight that my cat had somehow chewed on the bag, presumably in one of his fits of hunger. He will go for anything even somewhat resembling the bag his food comes in.

It is so nice! Really mild, sweet, and a little smokey. I love it, and am glad to rediscover it. The package suggests a surprising 4-7 minutes, so I went for 4 and am surprised at how much I like it that way.

awww hungry kitty!

On a diet I presume :)

Jessie

Ha! He is on, ahem, a controlled feeding schedule. He’s a big boy in general but has lost a few pounds since moving in with me last year thanks to going on two meals of canned food per day with dry food only as snacks. He was free-range up till then so still isn’t too pleased about our dictating when he eats!

Indigobloom

poor guy, he has no idea how good he really has it! too bad they don’t have kitty cardio machines

Jessie

Except that would be WAY TOO CUTE.

Indigobloom

hehe it would! there are enough cat lovers out there… someone should get on this!!

De

I want to invent a kitty treadmill now.

De, dooooo it!! omg that would be priceless :P

Comments

Indigobloom

awww hungry kitty!

On a diet I presume :)

Jessie

Except that would be WAY TOO CUTE.

De

I want to invent a kitty treadmill now.

De, dooooo it!! omg that would be priceless :P

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto