I … don’t know. This one smells absolutely incredible. The caramel and grapefruit really grab me, and I was looking forward to what I was sure was going to be the Earl Grey variation I’d fall in love with and always want on hand. But it’s falling short. I’m only getting mediocre EG from this. No caramel. A lighter, more buoyant citrus note that must come from the grapefruit, but not what I was expecting. And, I’ve had it three times now and it’s always gone bitter on me at 2.5 minutes. Drinkable and not at all unpleasant, but a disappointment!

De

I’ve tried this before, at Marche, and I have to agree – not unpleasant, drinkable, but ultimately disappointing.

Jessie

So odd! They say it’s their best-seller, and I could believe that based on the scent. But I am thinking they can’t have too many re-buyers.

De

I’ll admit, the first time I had it, it was purely because of the name. Yes, I’m shallow.

Jessie

Yeaaah, the name and mention of caramel sold me.

Comments

De

Jessie

Yeaaah, the name and mention of caramel sold me.

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto