drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Okay, this was bloody amazing. I had a cup of this kindly made for me in preparation for a road trip yesterday, and it was delicious. The caramel flavour is really incredible. I’ve never had a caramel tea that blew me away, so I was surprised that the flavour in this was so spot on.

This morning, I had to go for the combo of this with the green apple matcha. Perfect! Tart, fresh green apple with gooey, sweet caramel. This stuff tastes so sweet, and it’s so smooth and lacking any bitterness, that I don’t really understand how it works. But, I am loving it and I’m so glad to have had the chance to try ‘em! I’m also impressed by how vibrant the matcha is. It tastes very fresh, and is that awesome deep green colour, not the sickly powder green I’m used to seeing in flavoured matchas.

aisling of tea

So. Damn. Good. I’m eager to see how you feel about the others and how long it takes you to order your own .

Jessie

Not long. It won’t be long. I’ve been on the site a couple times already today.

Comments

aisling of tea

Jessie

Not long. It won’t be long. I’ve been on the site a couple times already today.

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto