drank Honeybush Orange by The Tea Haus

Whoah, orange! This was intense and really enjoyable. I made it last night as my post-workout, pre-bed tea and it filled both roles. It’s really refreshing but also relaxing. I found it really sweet ‘n’ juicy, like biting into a clementine. This is the strongest, most natural orange flavour I’ve had in a tea. I had just eaten an orange, too, so I believe I’m qualified to remark on this. I’m going to have to ice it soon!

Tina S.

Oh I’m so glad that you liked this one. I agree the orange taste is really natural. Did you notice the slight cream that I did too?

Jessie

I did! I think straight-up orange can be a little too abrasive, so the sweet + creaminess smooths it out really nicely.

Tina S.

I agree. Word of warning, this one doesn’t cold steep well, but an iced hot brew is delicious!

Jessie

Ah, thanks! I do tend towards cold steeping due to the laziness factor so it’s good to know.

Comments

Tina S.

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto