Herbal Infusions very kindly included a freebie pouch of this in my order some time ago when they were sold out of a tea I’d ordered (though they also substituted a different tea for me). I’m so glad! This is delicious. It’s simple so I was prepared to be underwhelmed, but it’s the most faithful fresh apple tea I’ve had. It just tastes like apples. I’m sure it would be delicious iced, but I’ve had it hot a few times as I find it a very comforting nighttime tea.

Sadly, I don’t see it on their site anymore.

Bonnie

This may sound like a wierd name for a tea but, it is what people do drink in Turkey! I was offered this all over Turkey (not this brand granted but you get what I mean).

Jessie

Interesting! I’ve seen a few shops have teas called Turkish Apple Tea, and wondered about it as I hadn’t heard that before.

Comments

Bonnie

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto