drank Baked Apple by DAVIDsTEA

This tea looks and smells awesome; it’s another I just couldn’t pass up when it was presented to me. I commented on how it looked and smelled like it should be potpourri when I was at the store, and the girl helping me said she had spilled some and that’s in fact what they did with it.

As a diabetic who LOVES making and drinking apple cider during the holidays, this is a great substitute. It’s pretty darn close, and no insulin required! I got rather distracted and let this steep for quite a while, but it didn’t detract. I think this one does need a lengthy steep for full benefit. It tastes like fresh apples, cinnamon, and brown sugar.

I do wish it went further, as now I’m going to have to buy more to make it through Christmas! The big chunks that look so great can also be a problem as if you have only a small quantity left or aren’t using much, you may not get all the different bits in your infusion.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more