drank Strawberry Pie Honeybush by 52teas

My second 52 Teas order (Valentines samples) arrived today. It took a month to get here, just like the first. I was disappointed by the teas in my first order and felt most sure about this one out of the order so I chose to make it first it because I really want to like ’em!

This is good. The smell is heavenly. But, I’m not getting the WOW STRAWBERRY that others seem to. For me it’s definitely more in the scent than in the flavour. I do really enjoy the vanilla and subtle and warm cinnamon in this one, though. It really hints at baked goods. My boyfriend’s mug cooled off when he didn’t finish it (he liked it but was distracted by video games) so I finished it and quite liked it cold.

I’m really glad there is none of the weird stuff happening in this one like there are in the earl grey cheesecake, apple vanilla chai, and peach cobbler for me. I think I will wind up ordering some.

Uniquity

I’m glad you found one to like!

Comments

Uniquity

I’m glad you found one to like!

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto