drank Rooibos de Provence by DAVIDsTEA

I’m increasing the rating for this a little, because it’s really growing on me the more I drink it. It never called to me so it took me a while to try it, and then it took me a while to warm up to it but I think this is potentially my favourite red rooibos at present.

Lately I’ve felt like I’ve had my fill of that very particular red rooibos taste, but I think the flavours in this one work marvelously well with it. The rich berry flavour and the slight floral quality are nicely balanced and tame the rooibos a little. It’s very relaxing, and I tend to drink it a lot when taking luxurious Lush baths. Lush and DT are a winning combination.

Yay Lush!

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

I just wanna know, do the blueberry taste is present? Because I will buy it especially for the blueberry taste…

Jessie

Hmm, the berry taste is very present but I don’t know if I can specifically pick out the blueberries from amongst the currants. Maybe buy a small amount to see if the blueberry is as strong as you’d like.

Uniquity

I wouldn’t say so…David’s Tea doesn’t really have a blueberry tea. That I’ve found.

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Yeah, you’re right… Thanks for the specifications!

Lindsay

Lush and DT are my religion.

Comments

Uniquity

Yay Lush!

Jessie

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Yeah, you’re right… Thanks for the specifications!

Lindsay

Lush and DT are my religion.

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto