drank Forbidden Fruit by DAVIDsTEA

I really love this one, and crave it often. It fits in nicely with all sorts of times of day. I just wish I had more of it! I’ll have to see if there is any left in the stores.

This tea is quite interesting. The leaves look like black tea, and the liquor is dark, but it turns out lighter-tasting than I expect. Last night I re-steeped it for the first time. It definitely lost a fair amount of flavour, but was more than drinkable on the second steep. It still tasted great but what I love about this tea is that it makes me feel like I have fruit juice in my mouth! That was gone on the second infusion.

This tea of the month thing is great because I always need to be trying new teas, but it’s also heartbreaking.

aisling of tea

Actually, I was told by DT that some Teas of the Month will stick around for good while others will fade into the either…I guess it just depends on sales or something like that.

Jessie

Yeah, I believe Mulberry Magic will be sticking around. But it hurts to say goodbye to any!

Comments

aisling of tea

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto