In celebration of the announcement that Super Chocolate has returned, I’m allowing myself to indulge in some of what I have left. I think only one serving remains, so hopefully I’ll make it to a store soon! It will be interesting to see what the new incarnation is like.

Michelle Butler Hallett

IT HAS? I’ve been checking the site like a manicac, just not yesterday, as I’ve been laid out with a stomach bug. I’ve also only got one serving left.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I notice there’s much more cocoa bean in the new pic. And more green tea vs green rooibos, too, it seems. I’ll save my last bit til I get some of the new stash and do a side-by-side comparison.

Jessie

It has! There are indeed more cocoa beans and more green tea. It tastes more chocolatey now but it’s still a nice, earthy chocolate. I think I notice the cinnamon less in the new version. It will be interesting to see what you think.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto