Unfortunately, and hopefully due to my sniffle/sore throat, I’m not getting any flavour beyond hot water from a rather hearty steeping of this one.

Indigobloom

aw, feel better soon! I have a stash of the Throat tea from Teaopia, if you happen to be in my area I’ll gladly share!

Jessie

Thanks! Do you find it helps? My throat is feeling better but it sounds like something good to know for future reference!

Indigobloom

Oh definitely, but I’m not sure how much better it is than most of the other “get well/throat” blends out there… I really don’t enjoy the flavour but keep it around for those odd days when I need the relief!

Comments

Indigobloom

Jessie

Indigobloom

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto