drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Blech! What went wrong with this one? It smelled delicious in its innocent little baggy, but brought about a decidedly murky-looking and -tasting cup. I could smell the mulberries and the caramel but I couldn’t taste either. The spice was definitely upfront but it wasn’t a good kind of spice. Just muddled and a bit dirty-tasting.

I steeped this one for somewhere in the suggested time range, which I don’t normally do. I was scared of it lacking flavour so went with the longer suggested time, but a hint of bitterness tells me I should have gone with my gut and kept it shorter. Hopefully that will improve this!

Cattibrie

I agree. I thought this one smelled great and I would love it but the cup I had last night I couldn’t even drink it all. It was so gross. Not sure if I am willing to try this again.

Jessie

I’m glad I’m not alone! So strange.

Comments

Cattibrie

Jessie

I’m glad I’m not alone! So strange.

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto