drank Pumpkin Cheesecake by 52teas

I think I’m with the consensus here. I was really excited for this one (I bought two packages, shh!) but I’m not really getting either pumpkin or cheesecake from it. At all. It’s still decent and nice with a hearty helping of milk, but not what I expected. Also, I seem to have a thing with the cinnamon in 52Teas teas. I’m not sure why, but the cinnamon in these usually seems sharp and unpleasant to me and it does something weird to my throat. I remember feeling the same about the Apple Vanilla Chai. Also I had a piece of pumpkin pie on the weekend that did the same. But, it hasn’t happened with the other chais and the Cinnamon Roll honeybush as I’d expect it would. For the most part I love and adore cinnamon so this was off-topic and not a well-formed observation, but I don’t really understand what’s going on. Milk in this tames the cinnamon to a very drinkable level.

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto