drank Apres Ski (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Yep, yuck. This does smell pretty foul, but I want to like it. I quite like figs! And, I loved Forbidden Fruit. I smell the rotten fruit/garbage that DaisyChubb mentioned, but also a faint hint of the figginess from Forbidden Fruit, so I resolved to fight through that and give it a chance. Unfortunately, I taste the root beer, rum, garbage, and sweet plastic that others have noted. None of these are things I like to drink. I don’t know. I am telling myself I’ll give this another try, but I could only get through a couple tentative sips. The smell is really potent.

revlisx

I agree. The smell was ok at first, but on first sip, I thought to myself, ‘Did they really come out something this terrible?’ I gave it a few more sips until my stomach turned into a knot, then I had to toss it out. Very gross, nothing is appealing about it.

Jessie

Yeah, it’s a really odd choice for them!

Comments

revlisx

Jessie

Yeah, it’s a really odd choice for them!

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto