drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Very nice. I think the orange and chocolate both come through really nicely in this (and it smells incredible!). Very smooth, creamy, and rich. What I didn’t really taste was pu’erh! Not much characteristic pu’erh taste, though it tastes like a robust and smooth Chinese black. It made an excellent nighttime tea.

Amariel

I smelled this one yesterday evening, AFTER I’d had them make up a Chocolate Chili Chai to go. :( It smelled soooooo gooood! I have to be good and finish some of my teas before I go and get more, but this is one I plan to get and try.

Jessie

I admire your restraint. My tiny kitchen is out of control with tea. I must drink faster!

Comments

Amariel

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto