drank The Immunizer by DAVIDsTEA

So, this isn’t something I’d just reach for but it’s pretty inoffensive for an herbal remedy tea. I appreciate DT keeping the cold teas somewhat more interesting than most. I was in store today and should have grabbed some Cold 911, because the boyfriend woke up sick today and now tonight, in the middle of a paper due tomorrow, I’m feeling it! Oh no. I’m glad I have this on hand. With some added chunks of fresh ginger and steeped for eight minutes, it’s a pretty noxious brew but in a way that feels healthy and not unpleasant. It helps me feel a little less fuzzy and out-of-focus. Mostly mint and lemongrass flavours.

I’ve got to get myself off Steepster when I have impending schoolwork doom. I tell myself I’m not allowed on Facebook but just wind up checking Steepster non-stop!

Indigobloom

I hope you’re feeling better now! :)

Kay Kanada

I hope the paper went well, and that you didn’t steepster/FB your way into the wee hours!

Jessie

Thank you both. Kay: you know I did!

Comments

Indigobloom

I hope you’re feeling better now! :)

Kay Kanada

Jessie

Thank you both. Kay: you know I did!

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto