drank Powdered Benifuki by Den's Tea

I’ve been drinking this occasionally over the past few weeks but forgot to log it. I rather like it! It’s much milder than the powdered sencha. Sweeter, and hay-like. My boyfriend is a big fan of Den’s powdered sencha and stands by that, but I find this more pleasant to drink in the winter. It’s like gently flavoured water when I use it with more than the suggested amount of water, and even cold it’s warming somehow (I haven’t tried it hot yet). Plus, perfect format for work.

TeaBrat

does it seem to help your allergies?

Jessie

I actually don’t have allergies, so I don’t know if it helps! I just like the taste. I have been really congested for the past couple weeks so I should really re-visit it.

Comments

TeaBrat

does it seem to help your allergies?

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto