I’ve gone through most of a tin of this, so I’m not sure why I’ve never logged it!

I like it. I can’t say that I’m particularly drawn to it based on its flavour profile, but it is an excellent wake-up tea, especially in the winter. It’s bold and spicy. I don’t find the cayenne too overpowering. So the depth and earthiness clear my head but, most usefully, the cayenne clears my sinuses when they’re stuffy and painful due to the awful dryness that keeps my humidifier cranked up seemingly around the clock this week!

aisling of tea

That dryness is why I reached for an iced tea at the Annex DT yesterday, prompting my father in law to look at me like I’d grown two heads XD. Cracked me up, he was so confused by it. But when I’m dehydrated, I want cold tea. It’s more refreshing to me.

I feel you on the humidifier front too, my cats are obsessed with my penguin humidifier and why it seems to be on all the time now.

Jessie

Yeah, my cat is pretty perplexed by the humidifier at the beginning of each season when I first bring it out!

Comments

aisling of tea

Jessie

Art history and anthropology undergrad who prefers curling up with her cat and a cup of tea to writing her papers.

Toronto