drank Weight To Go! by Teavana

Despite the fact the pu-erh is so unnoticable I’m not even sure this could be classified as even a black tea, I actually kind of liked this!

While it was still pretty hot I found the mint came out too much, and I’m not a huge fan of mint. But when it was cooled off and I could pick up on the other flavours, like the strawberry especially, the mint was more just lingering in the background as a refreshing little treat.

It’s not something I could drink every day, but I did enjoy it. I would probably be better off just finding a strawberryish herbal tea though, since the oolong and pu-erh are taken over by all of the herbal ingredients anyways.

CupofTree

I have this one and I find it’s best brewed with teavana’s citrus lavender sage and iced with rock sugar or honey.

noordelijk

I’ll try that! Thanks @CupofTree !

Comments

CupofTree

noordelijk

I’ll try that! Thanks @CupofTree !

Canadian Illustrator & Designer

Loves… dogs, drawing, books, winter time, philosophy, insects, and of course TEA!

Canada