drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

This is so delicious before bed, is a bit nicer than just standard chamomile. I always add a little honey too.

VariaTEA

I asked the lady in David’s Tea what tea makes for a really good latte and to my surprise she suggested Mango Lassi. I have been on the fence about this tea so I think I might give it a try that way.

noyadefleur

I haven’t tried it as a latte yet, though I’m betting it would be good. You wont regret it! :)

Comments

VariaTEA

noyadefleur

I’m a Canadian, 18 year-old university student. I started drinking tea when I was young, my dad would make me Red Rose tea with milk and sugar, and I’d drink green tea with my stepmom. I only seriously started taking an interest a few years ago. I don’t go much beyond David’s Tea and Teavana right now but I’m really trying to branch out!

Canada