drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Steeped the last of this earlier this morning, and put it in my stainless steel tumbler from Teavana leaving the lid open while I got ready for school. I added a tiny bit of vanilla agave. It was perfect temperature when I got to school. The agave really brought out that level of creaminess that I love in this tea. It’s so refreshing, even when hot. This might be my favourite green tea ever (saying something considering I don’t favour greens). I’m sad to see it go and will definitely be repurchasing for the summertime!

VariaTEA

This really is a tasty green :)

VariaTEA

This is definitely an awesome green.

VariaTEA

Ugh steepster keeps posting comments they lost. Sorry for the million responses.

noyadefleur

Haha no worries. I love it too. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

This really is a tasty green :)

VariaTEA

This is definitely an awesome green.

noyadefleur

Haha no worries. I love it too. :)

I’m a Canadian, 18 year-old university student. I started drinking tea when I was young, my dad would make me Red Rose tea with milk and sugar, and I’d drink green tea with my stepmom. I only seriously started taking an interest a few years ago. I don’t go much beyond David’s Tea and Teavana right now but I’m really trying to branch out!

Canada