drank Kenya Kangaita by Butiki Teas

I’ve been afebrile all day! woo! Still having the wet cough and a new onset of runny nose, but I’m so happy there is no more fever. Having fevers stink! Anyway, I decided to drink this tea and write a review. My notes may be skewed considering my current situation.

This smells like Butiki Tea’s other Kenyan teas. Delicious, fruity, and sweet. In the cup, it is a honey brown color. On my tongue, it is light and airy. There is a touch of toast in there and warmth with a hint of fruits. It is fine on its own. There is a tiny, tiny hint of astringency. It is barely there. Delicious tea overall. Not one of my favs but it is still good.