drank Sweet Velvet Fog by iHeartTeas

I finished this tea up today. It is funny how my taste in teas have changed and evolved. This tea used to be my absolute favorite tea. After a few years, this tea doesn’t seem as great as I used to think it was. Nowadays, I’m loving oolongs! This tea is still a great dessert tea. It is sweet and has a nice blend of vanilla and caramel.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I know what you mean. This is actually one I created. I loved this too, still do but don’t reach for it as often as I used too. Though I always keep it on hand.

oOTeaOo

I totally agree :) Still a great tea creation! I am glad I had a large tin of it!

Ninavampi

I have found that my taste in teas changes over time. I may first love something, then not like it nearly as much. I also go through flavored and unflavored periods. I like that I get to try and enjoy all sorts of teas!

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

oOTeaOo

Ninavampi

Dislikes: bitter
Allergies: Chamomile, Jasmine, Soy