drank Pommier by Lupicia

So I finally cracked into my HUGE Lupicia sampler. I needed to sleep after night float and decided to open a yellow-orange packet. Pommier it was. It smells… very strong. Almost like celery (and I absolutely hate celery). Some liquor-esque smell going on too.

Anyhow, I brewed up this rooibos. It is stinky! I decided to look up the tasting notes before I took a sip. Maple syrup, apple, honeybush, and rooibos? Strange combination. I would have expected it to have a different flavor and scent. I could detect apple in the aftertaste, but that was it. Not my favorite for sure.

TeaBrat