drank Caramele by Lupicia

So today, I didn’t have any milk. I am exhausted from nightfloat, so I decided to pick a black tea that doesn’t need any additives. From my huge Lupicia sampler, I picked this one based on the description. It didn’t need milk. Woo! I made a huge mugful of this tea.

I was very pleasantly surprised. The tea went down VERY smooth. There was a hint of astringency on my tongue after a few hours (yes hours) when the tea became cold. My mouth felt dry. However, there was no bitterness. The caramel is a hint in the background. It doesn’t taste artificial, but there was a tinge of sweetness as well. Good tea overall. I am not going to buy this tea though.